Welcome to Saunton Sands Farm Holiday Cottages North Devon home of surfing, coastal walks and endless beaches. We are located within a 12000 acre Nature Reserve and we are 1 mile from the beach at Saunton Sands.
We are river bordered and set on a stunning private estate of 12 acres perfect for wildlife lovers. We are on the Tarka Trail and the South West Footpath with views on to sweeping farmland.
We hope that you will find us the perfect place to relax and unwind and a place that offers the whole family memorable experiences whatever the weather and whatever the time of the year. Have a look around your very welcome.
- Dishwashers and Washer dryers
- Quality comfortable beds
- Full central heating
- Modern kitchens
- Modern bathrooms some with jacuzzi baths
- Garden furniture and some private gardens
- Full wooden cots & high chairs
- Computers available in games room
- 3 childrens play areas inc indoor games room
- Woodland and Fields to run around in
- Large carp lake
- Indoor pool and Hot tub
- Babysitting and spa therapy available
- No hidden costs! Electricity, cots, wifi and fishing included
- We will personally welcome you
- Guests can contact us during their stay
- Personally managed by the owners who live on site
- Family run independent cottage complex with facilities near Saunton and Croyde
Local surf and sandy beaches
- Saunton - 1.25 miles
- Croyde - 2.5 miles
- Putsborough - 3 miles
- Woolacombe - 3 miles
- London - 3 hours
- Birmingham - 3 hours
- Bristol - 1.5 hours
- Leeds - 4.5 hours
- Manchester - 4 hours
To download our brochure please click here.